GroundWOW’s Founder and CEO, Tony Rhoades, has been invited to join TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2022 judging panel, the same awards which saw GroundWOW® win the 2021 Innovation Award.
Launched in 2010, TheStadiumBusiness Awards were the first industry awards for the stadium sector, nominated by the stadium sector. It’s the only awards to recognise a whole spectrum of achievements from across the global stadium industry, celebrating leadership, innovation and achievement in design, delivery and operation of sports and entertainment facilities globally.
Entries are now closed, but if you’ve been nominated, you’ll join exemplary competition from around the world. Winning this prestigious award will place you amongst other amazing category past winners like Allegiant Stadium, Leicester City Football Club, SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, KSS Architects, and San Francisco 49ers.
TheStadiumBusiness Summit and Awards take place on 5-6 July 2022 at Emirates Old Trafford.
The industry leaders who will be casting their votes are:
- Jason Gannon, Managing Director, SoFi Stadium*, USA
- Lungi Macebo, COO, Birmingham City F.C., UK
- Timo Rohwedder, CEO, Olympiastadion Berlin*, Germany
- Jackie Ventura*, Sr. Director – Sustainability, Health & Hygiene, Golden State Warriors, USA
- Mario Passetti, General Manager, Cagliari Calcio*, Italy
- Ian Nuttall, Co-Founder, TheStadiumBusiness, UK
- David Keirle*, Chairman, KSS, UK
- Tony Rhoades, Chairman, CEO & Founder, GroundWOW*, UK
- Marie Lindqvist, SVP Operations, ASM Global Europe*, Sweden
*Denotes individual, organisation or venue winner in TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2021.