Training Centre Manager
Training Centre Manager
GroundWOW’s autonomous ground printers integrate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics to provide unrivalled ground marking capability to world leading sports stadia and venues. We’re a fast-paced technology company that’s home to a team of highly talented people. We’re constantly developing innovative solutions to interesting problems, and we want you to join us.
We believe that we work best when colleagues can interact, and bounce ideas off each other. Spending time together in person is critical to our culture and what we do. For that reason, this role will require you to come into our offices with the occasional working from home requirement.
About the Job
As a Training Centre Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring customers have an understanding of our products and how to use them to a professional standard. This will be done through product demonstrations and in-depth training, either onsite or at the customer’s location. You will be the intermediary between the customer and GroundWOW to ensure the transition of the sale is a smooth process.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead product demonstration, whether at GroundWOW HQ or the customer’s location.
- Manage and implement the training strategies and ensure all training manuals are up to date.
- Report and support product updates and development to ensure the product meets customer requirements and reflects upon the needs of the target market.
- Support Sales and Marketing team with brand awareness.
The key skills and qualifications you have include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Be a confident presenter with high-level public speaking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- In depth knowledge of sport is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Full UK driving license.
The role comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Annual leave allowance of 22 days (excluding bank holidays).
- Enhanced pension contribution.
- Training and development.
- Regular social events including pizza lunches and monthly team building/wellbeing activities.
We believe in equal opportunities
GroundWOW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and so welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
How To Apply
By submitting your application, you agree that GroundWOW may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.
Please email a covering letter and CV to: Jobs@GroundWOW.com