Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
GroundWOW’s autonomous ground printers integrate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics to provide unrivalled ground marking capability to world leading sports stadia and venues. We’re a fast-paced technology company that’s home to a team of highly talented people. We’re constantly developing innovative solutions to interesting problems, and we want you to join us.
We believe that we work best when colleagues can interact, and bounce ideas off each other. Spending time together in person is critical to our culture and what we do. For that reason, this role will require you to come into our offices with the occasional working from home requirement.
About the Job
As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing and executing our social media strategy. This will include creating and curating content for a range of social media platforms, engaging with followers, analysing metrics to track the success of posts and campaigns, and stay up to date with the latest trends. The goal is to increase brand awareness, improve customer engagement and drive business results through social media.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage all social channels with the ability to lead daily, weekly and monthly planning of social content.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Report on analytics to track the success of campaigns and keep our KPIs updated.
- Develop strategy and campaign ideas to maximise follower numbers.
- Grow new channels and/or implement any improvements to existing channels.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure campaigns and communication is fluid throughout.
- Project planning campaigns ensuring internal and external resources are available to achieve the objectives.
- Curate a content calendar with key dates of events and national days.
The key skills and qualifications you have include:
- Excellent copywriting, capable to embody and enhance our brand tone of voice and appeal.
- Agile and able to react quickly to trends.
- Ability to turn data insights into actions.
- Ability to create exciting, valuable, and buzz-worthy content, using appealing multi-media.
- Ability to consider aesthetic detail and copy formatting.
- Be comfortable at the interface between marketing, sales, and customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships both inhouse and externally.
- Be able to adjust to a last-minute schedule and travel to clients and/or events in different locations.
- In depth knowledge of sport is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Full UK driving license.
The role comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Annual leave allowance of 22 days (excluding bank holidays).
- Enhanced pension contribution.
- Training and development.
- Regular social events including pizza lunches and monthly team building/wellbeing activities.
We believe in equal opportunities
GroundWOW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and so welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
How To Apply
By submitting your application, you agree that GroundWOW may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.
Please email a covering letter and CV to: Jobs@GroundWOW.com