Customer Service Centre Manager
Customer Service Centre Manager
GroundWOW’s autonomous ground printers integrate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics to provide unrivalled ground marking capability to world leading sports stadia and venues. We’re a fast-paced technology company that’s home to a team of highly talented people. We’re constantly developing innovative solutions to interesting problems, and we want you to join us.
We believe that we work best when colleagues can interact, and bounce ideas off each other. Spending time together in person is critical to our culture and what we do. For that reason, this role will require you to come into our offices with the occasional working from home requirement.
About the Job
In this role as a Customer Service Centre Manager at GroundWOW, you will:
- Plan, influence, operate and be responsible for a new international Customer Service Department.
- Ultimately be managing and expanding our team to help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about our products, take orders, and process returns.
- Be leading and managing continuous improvement and ways of working to improve efficiency, commercial and customer experience performance, ensuring that associated change projects and activities are landed successfully in the team/department.
- Be responsible for executing, managing and monitoring team performance and progress to achieve KPIs and targets across all channels, optimising the customer experience.
- Be leading, managing, and developing the performance and potential of the contact centre teams.
- Ensure adherence to all quality, governance, risk and compliance standards across teams.
- Lead and encourage an environment of collaborative and cross functional working across the customer service centre and the wider business, sharing best practice to optimise performance and the customer experience.
The key skills and qualifications you have include:
- Experience of implementing and running a Customer Service department in a similar software or electronics industry.
- Solid administration skills.
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems).
- Experience with customer service software, ticketing systems and KPIs.
- Experience in a technical Customer Service Role in the electronics and SAAS or IT company.
- Experience of leading a team.
The role comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Annual leave allowance of 22 days (excluding bank holidays).
- Enhanced pension contribution.
- Training and development.
- Regular social events including pizza lunches and monthly team building/wellbeing activities.
We believe in equal opportunities
GroundWOW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and so welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
How To Apply
By submitting your application, you agree that GroundWOW may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.
Please email a covering letter and CV to: Jobs@GroundWOW.com